Internal Audit held by Pusat Jaminan Mutu Universitas Brawijaya (PJM UB) , through Audit Internal Mutu (AIM) UKPPA.
Audit Internal Mutu (AIM) UKPPA Cycle 4 was held on Friday, April 20, 2012. The auditor is involved in AIM Cycle 4 for UB Press is Dr. Ir. A. Stump Sultan Haji, M.T. and Dr. Dra. Herath, M.P.
Internal Audit Quality (AIM) UKPPA 4 cycles of the year 2012 in the field of system audit the documents in the work unit concerned. Completeness of this document is important because it is an important point of Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2008.
At this time there are 23 AIM mismatch in UB Press, consisting of 19 new mismatches and 4 mismatches long. Audited field consists of a mandatory document, Quality Manual, customer satisfaction, the implementation of ISO 9001, and excellent service.
UB Press has passed the Audit Internal Mutu (AIM) UKPPA Cycle 5 was held on Wednesday, October 24, 2012. Acting as an auditor UB Press on AIM cycle 5 is Ir. Achmad Wicaksono, M.Eng, Ph.D. and Eka Wenda SW, S.T. AIM cycle 5 is no continuation of AIM Cycle 4, follow-up and correction of a priority at this time AIM.
In these 5 cycles AIM, UB Press managed to turn 21 into close open status. This means that UB Press has been following up on the findings of the previous cycle UKPPA AIM. Nevertheless, there is still a long two findings that have not been successful in close because there are still technical obstacles to completing these findings. In addition, there are 5 new findings on AIM UKPPA these 5 cycles. These findings should be followed in order to create an appropriate organizational quality management standard ISO.
Exercising schedule Internal Audit Quality (AIM) for the Implementation Support Unit for Academic Work (UKPPA) Cycle 6 in 2013 to UB Press is on Thursday, October 17, 2013. Auditor for UB Press is Dr. Dra. Herath, M.P. and Yudie Wiro Eko Setiawan, S.Si.
The scope of Internal Audit Quality (AIM) for the Implementation Support Unit for Academic Work (UKPPA) Cycle 6 in 2013, are:
1. Corrective action on the findings of previous UKPPA AIM,
2. Corrective action on the findings Surveillance ISO 9001: 2008 by LRQA,
3. Implementation of SPMI based on ISO 9001: 2008,
4. Implementation of SPMI based on Service Excellence,
5. Implementation of Standard Work Unit website.
To deal with this 6 cycles UKPPA AIM, UB Press has prepared a document – the document as follows:
• Reports on the findings AIM improvement UKPPA previous cycle (the supporting evidence provided during visitation / visit)
• Reports on the findings Surveillance improvement of ISO 9001: 2008 by LRQA (supporting evidence provided during visitation / visit).
• Quality Manual (MM).
• Work Program.
• Procedures Manual (MP) Mandatory ISO, namely Procedure: (a) Control of Documents and Records, (b) Control Products / Services Not Available, (c) Corrective Action and Prevention.
• Procedures Manual related business processes or duties of each unit
• Management Review reports that last.
However, there are findings – new findings that should be corrected and acted upon.