Human resources within an organization is a very important determinant of the effectiveness of ongoing activities within the organization. The success and performance of a person in a line of work is determined by the level of competence, professionalism and commitment to the field of work is practiced. An organization is required to improve the quality of human resources available. Therefore, the Chairman of UB Press as the supreme leader of the work unit will always ensure that the competence and experience required in accordance with the standards of effective organizational performance.
To meet the demands of the responsibilities as defined by the organization, the UB Press:
- Placing personnel in accordance with its competence in the relevant field so that the quality of products is guaranteed services.
- Educate human resources in advanced levels of study relevant to the regeneration process in a professional manner.
- Conducting training for new members and mentoring for beginners.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of the process, performance and actions taken.
- Ensuring the involvement and concern for each personnel to their contributions in the business achievement of quality objectives.
- Maintaining records in accordance with the training and work experience.
Here is a current UB Press personnel in accordance with SK Rektor No 462/SK/2013.