Publishing Institute of Universitas Brawijaya (UB Press) has a vision:
First and Largest Publisher in Indonesia
in order to support the ideal of Universitas Brawijaya as one of world class entrepreneurial university .
To realize this vision, UB Press assign the following missions:
- Promoting growth and develop the culture of reading, researching, and writing among Universitas Brawijaya academic society.
- Publishes scholarly works on the results of the study and research faculty, students, staff, and alumni of Universitas Brawijaya, and the wider community that are qualified in various academic disciplines with Science Religious paradigm or Science Tauhidullah.
- Publish textbook or text, eBook, artwork and graphic design with quality produced by faculty, students, staffs and alumni(es) spread in the wider community to strengthen the vision of Universitas Brawijaya.
- Publish translations of books, foreign research results and / or vice versa.
- Provide services data base, publishing and education and training related to the field of scientific writing and publishing management.
- Build and develop a positive image ( image) of Universitas Brawijaya academic atmosphere through creative-innovative activities related to campus-based publishing world.
- Being one of declaratory formation Asosiasi Penerbit Perguruan Tinggi Indonesia (APPTI) within the framework of developing a professional publishing management, perform the steps of internationalization of publishing, as well as strengthening the formation University Press marketing network.
- Being a strong supporter of the movement of consciousness to writing and reading to Indonesia declared by APPTI.
Motto UB UB Press Press to follow the vision are:& nbsp;
FIRST AND BIGGEST ELECTRONIC PUBLISHING IN INDONESIA
In addition, UB Press formulate edicts of service, namely: provide services wholeheartedly ( champion public services ) in order to realize the satisfaction of service users